30th Annual Government Small Business Conference:
Game Plan for Federal ContractingRegister Online
Early Bird Cost: $149 (Save more than $75!)
Early Bird Registration Deadline: Friday, April 14, 2017
The 30th Annual Government Small Business Conference: Game Plan for Federal Contracting is a unique conference for small business owners to learn how to optimize business opportunities through informative workshops, panel discussions, and a Business Opportunity Expo featuring federal agencies.
In addition to workshops and panel discussions, the afternoon will feature a Small Business Awards luncheon, with a prominent keynote speaker, to be announced.
The road to securing federal government contracts can be a tough one. This conference will assist small business owners in creating a game plan to increase their contracting opportunities via education and networking.
- 8-8:30 a.m. – Registration and Networking
- 8:35-9:45 a.m. – Opening Keynote
- 10-11:50 a.m. – Workshops/Panel Discussions
- 12-1:30 p.m. – Small Business Awards Luncheon and Keynote
- 1:30-5 p.m. Business Opportunity Expo
Past Business Opportunity Expo Exhibitors
- U.S. Department of Treasury, Federal Reserve Bank
- U.S. Department of Treasury, Office of the Comptroller of Currency, Office of Minority and Women Inclusion
- MacDill Airforce Base
- MacDill SOCOM
- NASA, KSC Office of Procurement, Central Industry Assistance Office
- Office of Supplier Diversity, Florida Department of Management Services
- U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Small & Disadvantaged Business Utilization
- U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs
- U.S. Small Business Administration