Take advantage of international markets
With 14 deep water seaports and 19 commercial service airports, Florida ranks sixth in the nation in total state-origin exports, and third in the nation in “high tech” exports. Exports increasing more than $1 trillion in 2012, means increased market share for your business.
Our international trade consultants, who are also NASBITE, International Certified Global Business Professionals (CGBP) can assist qualified Florida “new-to-export” manufacturers and services providers to identify overseas growth strategies through the development of a customized Export Marketing Plan.
- Florida manufacturers and professional services providers only
- Products/services must be produced/provided in the state of Florida
- Company’s products must be at least 51% U.S. content
- New-to-export or infrequent exporters preferred
- Minimum of two years in business
- Five or more full-time employees
- $500,000 to $10 million in annual sales
Applications are now being accepted. Interested businesses are required to submit a fully completed online application and be willing to supply the Florida SBDC with current financial information and business history.
Upon verification of eligibility, a Certified Business Consultant will contact you to schedule a consultation appointment. After conducting a confidential, in-depth business assessment, the consultant will prepare and provide your company with a customized Export Marketing Plan.
Cost to Qualifying Company – $500
The cost for preparation of an Export Marketing Plan is $4,000. Qualifying companies are eligible for a $3,500 scholarship, making the cost to your company $500.Apply Now