Growth services offer you results-driven benefits
Accelerate the growth of your business with no-cost services designed to provide substantial business consulting to qualified businesses.
Our certified business consultants are available to assist your business in a variety of areas, through in-depth consulting sessions. Growth Acceleration Services enables business owners to:Find new market opportunities
- Uncover hidden profits
- Create sustainable growth
How It Works
Upon verification of eligibility and initial consultation, a dedicated consultant will:Conduct an in-depth business assessment and on-site visit
- Develop sustainable growth strategies, including:
- shoring up financial practices
- accessing capital
- determining market diversification tactics
- developing strategic business plans
- Prepare a Business Health Assessment Report
- Consult confidentially as necessary to implement recommendations
To be eligible for this no-cost service, qualified small businesses must:Have a goal for growth
- Be in business for at least 3 years
- Have 5 or more full-time employees
- Have at least $500,000 in sales
- Be willing to submit related financial, marketing and operations documents
Frequently Asked Questions
What size company does Growth Acceleration Services benefit most?
Businesses tend to grow organically up until approximately $2 million in sales. To move beyond that sales point requires a more sophisticated, organized approach to business processes. Growth Acceleration Services allow your business operations to be more efficient and effective.
I am already profitable. Why should I utilize Growth Acceleration Services?
A key element of the Growth Acceleration Services is the evaluation of your cost structure, budgets and current financial situation. Utilizing this service ensures you are operating your business as efficiently as possible, prior to launching additional growth efforts.
What information will I have to provide?
All information obtained by the SBDC consultants working on your behalf, will remain confidential at all times. Documents required include current financial statements, an aging of accounts receivables, accounts payables, inventory plus the financial statements and/or tax returns for the last three years, current marketing materials, operations manuals, and other relevant information as required to complete the Assessment Report.