USF Muma College of Business
The USF Muma College of Business will provide a high quality, diverse learning environment preparing students to contribute to and take leading positions in business and society. Our scholarship, teaching, and service will link theory and practice to benefit the University and the communities it serves.
Small Business Administration
SBA – Small Business Administration Funded in part through a cooperative agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. All opinions, conclusions or recommendations expressed are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the SBA.
University & College Education Resources
- University of West Florida
- Gulf Coast Community College
- Florida A&M University
- University of North Florida
- University of Central Florida
- University of South Florida
- State College of Florida Manatee-Sarasota
- Florida Gulf Coast University
- Indian River State College
- Palm Beach State College
- Florida Keys Community College
- South Florida State College
- University of South Florida Sarasota-Manatee
Economic & Development Council | Chamber of Commerce
- Auburndale Chamber of Commerce
- Central Pinellas Chamber of Commerce
- Clearwater Chamber of Commerce
- DeSoto County Economic Development Office
- Dunedin Chamber of Commerce
- Greater Hernando Chamber of Commerce
- Greater Palm Harbor Area Chamber of Commerce
- Haines City-NE Polk County Regional Chamber
- Hardee County Economic Development Council
- Highlands County Economic Development Corporation
- Lakeland Area Chamber of Commerce
- Manatee Chamber of Commerce
- Sarasota County EDC
- St. Petersburg Greenhouse
- Suncoast WorkForce Board
- Tarpon Springs Chamber of Commerce
- Upper Tampa Bay Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Venice Chamber of Commerce
- Winter Haven Chamber of Commerce
Enterprise Florida is the Official Economic Development Organization for the State of Florida.
For information and assistance outside the scope of the Florida SBDC Network, the Small Business Resource Network (SBRN), a public-private partnership of the Network and member firms, is a free information clearing-house to connect small businesses with government and non-profit agencies and the fee-for-service professional expertise they need to achieve their business goals.
SBRN professionals assist in the areas of accounting, banking and commercial lending, finance, insurance, law, human resources, marketing, management, technology and other business consulting areas. Agency members specialize in a variety of small business assistance programs.
CareerSource Pinellas develops strategies to target the needs of employers then matches them to job seekers across the employment spectrum – from assisting those seeking entry level into the workforce to cultivating workers to fill coveted high skill/high demand positions.
NASBITE International is a professional organization for the global business community whose mission is to advance global business practice, education, and training.
Supporting Financial Institutions