USF Muma College of Business
The USF Muma College of Business will provide a high quality, diverse learning environment preparing students to contribute to and take leading positions in business and society. Our scholarship, teaching, and service will link theory and practice to benefit the University and the communities it serves.
Small Business Administration
SBA – Small Business Administration Funded in part through a cooperative agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. All opinions, conclusions or recommendations expressed are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the SBA.
University & College Partners
Economic Development Council & Chamber Partners
- DeSoto County Economic Development Office
- Greater Hernando Chamber of Commerce
- Highlands County Economic Development Corporation
- Lakeland Area Chamber of Commerce
- Manatee Chamber of Commerce
- Pasco Enterprise Network
- Pinellas County Economic Development
- Sarasota County EDC
- South Tampa Chamber of Commerce
- St. Petersburg Greenhouse
- Tampa Bay Chamber
- Tampa Bay Economic Development Council
- Venice Chamber of Commerce
- Winter Haven Chamber of Commerce
For information and assistance outside the scope of the Florida SBDC Network, the Small Business Resource Network (SBRN), a public-private partnership of the Network and member firms, is a free information clearing-house to connect small businesses with government and non-profit agencies and the fee-for-service professional expertise they need to achieve their business goals.
SBRN professionals assist in the areas of accounting, banking and commercial lending, finance, insurance, law, human resources, marketing, management, technology and other business consulting areas. Agency members specialize in a variety of small business assistance programs.