Master Series Prepares Small Businesses for International Expansion
TAMPA (June 8, 2016) – The Florida SBDC at University of South Florida will host the annual international trade Master Series, beginning Wednesday, June 29, 2016 at the Florida SBDC at USF office, 1101 Channelside Drive, Suite 210, Tampa.
The Master Series will take an in-depth look at the principal areas of international trade with Tampa Bay’s leading global experts. Information covered will help small businesses strengthen international business and become more competitive abroad. The Master Through six classes, the Series will focus on the following components of international trade:
• Export Readiness and Market Research – Wednesday, June 29, 2016
• Cross Cultural Communication & Marketing Plan – Wednesday, July 6, 2016
• Tax, Accounting & Legal Issues & Market Entry – Wednesday, July 13, 2016
• Export Compliance, Controls and Licensing – Wednesday, July 20, 2016
• International Pricing and Logistics – Monday, July 25, 2016
• Payment Methods and Trade Finance – Wednesday, July 27, 2016
All series classes will be held 4:30 to 8:30 p.m.
For those interested, the Master Series is a NASBITE-accredited training program that will help prepare attendees for the Certified Global Business Professional (CGBP) exam. Dinner and refreshments served nightly and are included in cost of Series.
Cost of the Series is $450. Register online by Thursday, June 23, 2016 or visit https://sbdctampabay.com/international-trade-master-series/ for more information.
The Master Series is offered at no cost to Small Business Development Center consultants seeking CGBP certification.
About the FSBDC Network
The Florida SBDC at University of South Florida is a member of the Florida SBDC Network, a statewide service network funded in part through a cooperative agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. All opinions, conclusions or recommendations expressed are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the SBA.